Centurum provides communications and network systems and equipment operational, technical, and configuration management support to the Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and US Joint Staff. We support classified and unclassified shipboard and shore-based Military and Commercial SATCOM systems; integrated shipboard communications systems; Video Teleconference (VTC) systems; Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange Systems (CENTRIXS); and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems. We also provide Engineering and Installation (E&I), Outside Cable Plant (OSP), and Inside Cable Plant (ISP) support for US Army Central Command (USARCENT) and US Air Force Central Command (USAFCENT) OCONUS base infrastructure projects.
Our Operations and Technical Support Services experience includes:
- Providing Tier I, II, and III remote (help desk) and on-site technical assistance to Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard units’ shore-based and shipboard complex wired and wireless systems.
- Providing engineering analyses to support recommendations for short-term and long-range corrective actions;
- Providing quick-reaction technical assistance and repairs and event-specific operator and maintainer training.
- Providing design, installation, and testing support for grounding, bonding, and electrical protection solutions; Intermediate Distribution Frames; wall- and rack-mounted Patch Panels; and underground, direct bury, and aerial copper, fiber, and coaxial cable.
- Installing and testing communications and network systems upgrades.
- Installing and testing transceivers, modems, multiplexers, and switches.
- Scheduling, configuring, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing communications and network systems and equipment (hardware and software) used in Government Test Facilities that include the Systems Integration Facility (SIF), Combined Test Bed (CTB), Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) Test Bed, Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS), Airborne Early Warning Ground Integration Segment (AEGIS) system, and other advanced Combat Direction Systems (CDSs).
- Providing Subject Matter Experts to review proposed Engineering Changes (ECs) and Field Changes (FCs).
- Supporting Configuration Control Board activities.