Centurum is providing Acquisition Logistics and Full Life Cycle product support for the Navy, Marine Corps, Army and Coast Guard. We develop all necessary platform and equipment planning and support documentation for myriad C4ISR programs, to include the Ship’s Signal Exploitation Equipment (SSEE), Maritime Domain Awareness (MDA), Tactical Support Center, Mobile (TacMobile), Tactical Support Communications (TSCOMMS), and Global Combat Support System, Marine Corps (GSCC-MC) programs.
Our Integrated Product Support Services experience includes:
- Developing Acquisition Logistics documentation, to include User Logistics Support Summaries (ULSSs), Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILS Plans). Life Cycle Support Plans (LCSPs), Logistics Requirements and Funding Summaries (LRFSs), and ILS Certifications (ILS Certs) to support acquisition milestone decisions.
- Providing Supply Support documentation and technical support by employing expert research and automated provisioning systems (like ICAPS) to develop Provisioning Technical documentation, Parts and Allowance Lists, Readiness Based Sparing recommendations, and Design Change Notices (DCNs).
- Providing Sustaining Engineering Support to In-service Engineering Agents (ISEAs) by developing and evaluating Engineering Changes (ECs) and Field Changes (FCs); developing Functional, Allocated, and Product Baselines; performing Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs) and Functional Configuration Audits (FCAs); and performing Configuration Status Accounting.
- Performing DoD-compliant CONUS and OCONUS packaging and shipping and performing Warehousing and Item Data Management, to include Item Unique Identification (IUID) and RF Identification (RFID).
- Providing Maintenance Planning and Management Support by developing Level of Repair Analyses (LORAs), Reliability and Maintainability Analyses (RMAs), and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) recommendations; developing Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) and Maintenance Requirements Cards (MRCs)/Maintenance Index Pages (MIPs); and assessing Technical Feedback Reports (TFBRs).
- Developing 2-D and 3-D drawing packages and interactive graphics.
- Developing S1000D and Extensible Mark-up Language (XML) Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs) that include Operator and Maintainer Manuals, Software Operators Manuals (SOMs), System Administration Manuals (SAMs), Field Guides, and Quick Reaction Guides.
- Conducting Analysis of Alternatives for facilities and support infrastructures.
- Performing Manpower and Personnel analyses.
- Performing analyses to support recommendations related to systems/equipment Support Equipment and Test Equipment.
- Providing Training Support by performing Job Task Analyses (JTAs); developing NAVEDTRA-130 Series-compliant Content Planning Modules (CPMs), Authoring Instructional Materials (AIMs), Learning Objective Modules (LOMs), and Instructor and Student Guides; and developing and delivering classroom, web-enabled, Computer-based, and On-The-Job training.