Centurum provides software/website development support for the Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force. We define technical/functional requirements; perform Analysis of Alternatives (AoA); develop all applicable software-related documentation (e.g., Interface Design Descriptions (IDDs), Interface Requirements Specifications (IRSs), Software Requirements Documents (SRDs), Software Design Descriptions (SDDs), Software Requirements Specifications (SRSs), Software Development Plans (SDPs), and Software Test Plans (STPs)); design/conduct prototype, iterative, and full-scale testing; and develop and deliver formal and computer-based user training for developed applications.
Our Software Engineering Support Services experience includes:
- Employing myriad Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models for Iterative, Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, and Spiral development projects.
- Developing web-enabled solutions for the Air Force to manage and schedule aircrews assigned to the Air Mobility Command.
- Developing a series of computer-based training modules to support the introduction, deployment and implementation of the Global Combat Support System, Marine Corps (GCSS-MC).
- Developing, testing, and fielding the DoD Explosive Safety Board (DDESB) Explosives Safety (DESKES) Mishap Analysis Module.
- Supporting the design, development, porting, and testing of the Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS) waveforms.
- Performing software requirements analysis and porting the VHF/UHF Line of Sight (VULOS), HAVE QUICK II, and Soldier Radio Waveform (SRW) waveforms to the Soldier-level Integrated Communications Environment (SLICE), Handheld, Manpack and Small Form Fit (HMS), JTRS Surrogate Radio (JSR), and Wearable Soldier Radio Terminal (WSRT) platforms.
- Designing Digital Signal Processors for VULOS, HAVE QUICK II, and SRW waveforms.
- Designing, developing, and port-testing programs for the Software Defined Radio (SDR) waveforms.
- Developing proposed software solutions and documenting test objectives for Automated Digital Network System (ADNS), Integrated Ship’s Network System (ISNS), Submarine LAN (SubLAN), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Networks, and Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System, Maritime (CENTRIXS-M) software baselines.
- Creating SDPs, performing software readiness analyses, and validating software products for the Common PC Operating System Environment (COMPOSE).
- Developing software modifications and software installation plans/schedules related to Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) communications system software upgrades.
- Developing, modifying, operating, testing, implementing, and documenting software applications for the 5/25KHz, AN/WSC-3(V), and Mini-Demand Assigned Multiple Access (MINI DAMA) Software Support Agency (SSA).
- Designing and integrating a Web Service Architecture Plan for the US Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) SharePoint Portal System.
- Developing software training and Software User Manuals.