Centurum provides end-to-end Information System Security Engineering (ISSE) support for Federal Government agencies that include the Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Department of Defense Explosive Safety Board (DDESB), Defense Health Agency, and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). We develop Security Policy, CONOPS, SOPs, MOAs/MOUs, and Contingency/Recovery Plans; provide Certification and Accreditation (C&A) support using DIACAP, NIACAP, and Risk Management Framework (RMF) guidelines; employ testing to assess network/platform Information Assurance (IA) vulnerability; perform Secure Code Review for developmental, live, and legacy systems; provide real-time monitoring and support to ensure policies and procedures are followed; monitor/report intrusion events; collect/analyze metadata; and perform forensics.
Our Cybersecurity Support Services experience includes:
- Providing ISSE and testing support to Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) PMA-276. We developed the C&A package that allowed the H-1 and AH-1Z/UH-1Y Cobra Attack Helicopter programs to obtain a Platform Information Technology (PIT) Authorization to Operate (ATO).
- Providing sustainment support for the Naval Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC). We developed the C&A packages for the Mobile Ashore Terminal (MAST), Internet Protocol Video Teleconferencing (IPVTC), and Communications on the Move (COTM) systems.
- Providing Trusted Agent duties and developing C&A packages that allowed the Land Based Test Facility (LBTF) and installed Ship’s Signal Exploitation Equipment (SSEE) to achieve ATO.
- Providing full Life Cycle ISSE support (from requirements development through IA Vulnerability (IAV) responses) for the Tactical Support Center, Mobile (TacMobile) system.
- Providing ISSE, IA Vulnerability Management (IAVM), and Network Engineering support for the Maritime Operations Center (MOC) system.
- Conducting Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), First Article Initial Test (FAIT), Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Build Test, Operational Test, and assessment support for the Counter Intelligence (CI)/Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Equipment Program (CIHEP) Family of Systems (FoS) systems, upgrades, and software releases.
- Providing ISSE, C&A, IV&V, RMF, and Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to the Marine Corps Enterprise Information Technology Services (MCEITS) Program Office.
- Developing the RMF packages for myriad systems (like the Global Combat Support System, Marine Corps (GCSS-MC)) that will allow those systems to be hosted within the MCEITS environment.
- Developing the C&A accreditation “roadmap” for the Marine Corps Combat Camera Program.
- Supporting software SCRUM and software interface IA requirements related to optimizations, collaboration, and simulation for the web-enabled US Air Force Global Aircrew Management (GAM) and Global Aircrew Scheduling (GAS) applications.
- Providing IV&V support for the assessment of candidate DHS Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
- Supporting all IA and C&A/RMF initiatives, to include efforts to obtain an ATO for the DDESB DoD Explosives Safety Knowledge Enterprise System (DESKES).
- Developing the C&A documentation and providing support for IA self-assessment, IA mitigation, IV&V, and testing to accredit the entire Local Area Network (LAN) for the Walter Reed National Medical Center and Fort Belvoir Community Hospital.